Colorado Cylinder Stove - Spruce Stove Package
Colorado Cylinder Stove - Spruce Stove Package is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
There is nothing quite like the warmth and comfort of a wood burning stove. This top-notch stove package is compatible with Kodiak Canvas stove ready tents (models 6170, 6173 and 6116).
- Built to last! – This stove is constructed of heavy 10 and 12 gauge steel so it will hold heat longer, last longer, and keep you warm when it’s freezing outside.
- No warping – Your stove top is reinforced with 1" x 1" angle iron so it won’t warp while burning high heat fuel such as coal. The door is also reinforced and the cylinder shape of the stove body will naturally keep it from distorting.
- More Radiant Heat – Because this stove is made of heavy duty steel, it will hold onto heat longer and provide more radiant heat unlike lighter gauge sheet metal stoves. This will allow you to heat a larger area and will perform better with colder temperatures.
- Cook Top – The top of your stove is designed so you have room for a pot or skillet so you can cook a nice hot meal while you’re in the great outdoors.
- Compact - All of the accessories fit inside the stove for easy storage and transportation.
- Made in America by Colorado Cylinder Stove.
- This stove will heat an area or tent size 10' x 10' up to 14' x 16'
- Stove Body Dimensions: 24"L x 14"W x 11"H
- Stands 22" Tall with Legs
- Total Package Weight: 77 lbs - Stove Only Weight: 42 lbs
- 4-7/8" Stove Pipe Hole
- 1/2" threaded pipe legs can be tightened or loosened to level the stove
- Airtight welded construction
- A baffle is welded on the inside of the door to keep sparks contained
- Volume 1.6 cu.ft.
- Holds heat approx. 3-5 hours (Burn times will vary depending on the amount and type of fuel used)
- Spruce Model Stove
- Grate: The grate keeps your fire off the bottom of the stove which allows for a better fire and increases the life of your stove.
- Warming Rack
- Mesh Spark Arrestor
- Stove Legs
- Stove Pipe Damper
- Nested 5x6 Stove Pipe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Thank you to John for taking my call and helping answer all the questions we had before our purchase. We camped up in northern Maine this last weekend. It was 11degrees out and all the boys in there were comfy. Definitely will need to get auger style stakes for the frozen ground for next time. But it’s a learning experience. Great product and easy setup.
So well built in every way! Keeps my 10x10 kodiak tent so warm, i can open the windows and still be comfortable !
Kept 12by12 warm all night in 0 degree weather, could use a door seal but overall great beginner and experienced tent stove.