12x12 Cabin Lodge Tent SR (Stove Ready)
12x12 Cabin Lodge Tent SR (Stove Ready) is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
- Spacious 7.5 ft peak ceiling height and vertical walls. Stand-up, walk-around comfort
- Large D-shaped front door
- Hydra-Shield™ 100% cotton duck canvas. Durable, watertight, and breathable
- Sturdy frame
- 6 Large windows with no-see-um mesh
- 2 Vents
- Stainless steel, wire stake loops
- Heavy-duty, 12-inch steel rod, tent stakes
- Zippered storage bag
- 5” Stove Jack. Wood stove compatible (sold separately)
- Optional awning 8 x 8 ft. with steel frame (sold separately)
- Approx. Pack Weight: 97 lbs. (Includes tent, poles, stakes, and storage bags)
- Size: 12x12 ft. Tent space, optional 8x8 ft. awning sold separately
- Pack Size: Tent--Length: 32 in. Diameter 16 in., Poles--Length: 46 in. Diameter 8.5 in.
- Capacity: 8-person (4-person when stove is used)
- Ceiling Material: 10 oz Hydra-shield™ canvas
- Wall Material: 8.5 oz Hydra-Shield™ canvas
- Floor Material: 13.5 oz vinyl. Polyester reinforced, welded seams
- Zippers: YKK #10 coil on door, #8 coil on windows
- Frame: 1-inch, galvanized, steel tubing (main support)
- All-season: Use year-round, but not designed for extreme winter mountaineering or heavy snow accumulations
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
Additional Options (Sold Separately):
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Bundle and Save $160
12x12 Cabin Lodge Bundle includes the tent, stove, enclosed awning accessory, stove mat and tarp.
12x12 Cabin Lodge Highlights
Tap or click the callouts below for more information:
12x12 Cabin Lodge Tent SR (Stove Ready)
I ordered a 12x12 stove ready tent and ground tarp. I went to setup the tent and found that the 12x12 tarp and tent were both correct in the order what was incorrect was the additional items: the order seems to have been filled the rest of the way for a 10x10 tent as I was missing 4 steaks and 4 guy lines, as well the bag for the tent is to small.
An email to customer support quickly got the missing stakes and guy lines out for delivery. However the carry bag for the tent was not resolved, the official response was that the carry bag for the 10x10 and 12x12 are the exact same bag and size and I just didn't pack the tent correctly... This is shocking as they carry different product numbers and prices on their site.
So other than what I feel is dishonesty one way or the other about the carry bag and the fact that I can not get my tent packed into it the rest of my order was great. I however am not comfortable ordering from them again as this seems like a very simple mistake they should have fixed with my order and it seems like they are being dishonest about their products.
Overall is a great tent, though had a few issues. Had a loop on the back of tent for main pole rip at base where it connects to tent. Some poles have rust on them from first season of use (tent was set up for 2 months). Make sure you upgrade ground stakes, had a couple storms and decent winds 20-30mph where the stakes would turn and make the poles fall and would collapse the tent. Upgraded to some heavy duty V style and that solved that problem. Wish there was some sort of Velcro or some way to close the bottom of the cover for the stove pipe hole to help keep bugs out. Besides those items the tent worked fantastic! Had great ventilation for hot days, nice being able to have windows open where the awnings were for when it rained. Once had the upgraded stakes it was very sturdy in the rain storms and windy days/nights. Can send picture of back loop that ripped later when I get it re-set up this spring.
Great tent! Way easier to setup and takedown than I was expecting. Excited to use it for elk camp and then a snowy mule deer camp this year. I had been shopping around for wall tents for a long time and finally pulled the trigger on this one and I am very happy with what I got!
If I could give this tent a 6* review I would. The tent looks intimidating to set up, but first time ever setting it up it took me 30-40min tops by myself. Taking it down was a breeze too. You can tell the tent is built to last! Great job Kodiak for hitting a home run.