10 x 14 ft. Flex-Bow Deluxe Canvas Camping Tent
10 x 14 ft. Flex-Bow Deluxe Canvas Camping Tent is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Model 6014. Whether you’re headed to the campground with your family, or elk camp with your hunting buddies, this rugged, all-season tent is well suited for the occasion. Made with premium grade, Hydra-Shield™, 100% cotton duck canvas. The tight weave and silicone finish make the canvas watertight yet breathable, minimizing condensation and mugginess. Go ahead and touch the inside walls during a downpour—this canvas will not wick water. The Flex-Bow frame has tempered, spring steel rods that keep the tent taut, and robust 1-inch steel tube poles that will hold up to fierce winds. The floor is a seamless, heavy-duty, puncture resistant, 16 oz vinyl that keeps water out. Easy, one-person setup takes only a few minutes after you have it staked out. The steep walls and 6’6” high ceiling provide a roomy interior with stand-up, walk-around comfort. Large front and back doors with top rated #10 YKK zippers give convenient access. Four large windows, and two vents allow ample air flow. Windows and vents have no-see-um screen mesh, keeping out the smallest bugs. A customizable gear loft and organizer system offer plenty of places to stow gear. A large awning provides shade and a covered entry. The handy strap-and-cinch storage bag means no cramming a tent into an undersized bag. Stainless steel, wire stake loops give superior strength and durability. Hefty 12-inch steel stakes included.
- Hydra-ShieldTM, 100% Cotton Duck Canvas. Durable, watertight and breathable
- Flex-Bow Frame: Exceptionally sturdy. Keeps tent taut. Quick and easy, one-person, set-up
- Spacious 6'6" ceiling height provides walk-around comfort
- Two large D-shaped doors (front and back) with #10 YKK zippers
- Four large windows with no-see-um mesh
- Large 84x78-inch awning
- Customizable gear loft and organizer pockets
- Two funnel-flow vents help improve air flow and temperature management
- Stainless steel, wire stake loops
- Heavy-duty 12-inch, steel rod, stakes
- Handy strap-and-cinch storage bag for convenient roll up
- Pack Weight: 79 lbs. (includes 6.5 lbs in stakes)
- Pack Size: Tent-- Length 30 in. Diameter 16 in., Poles-- Length 48 in. Diameter 5.5 in.
- Capacity: 8-person
- Ceiling Material: 10 oz Hydra-shieldTM canvas
- Wall Material: 8.5 oz Hydra-ShieldTM canvas
- Floor Material: 16 oz vinyl. Polyester reinforced, seamless
- Frame: 1-inch, galvanized, steel tubing
- Flex-Bow Rods: 3/8-inch, solid, spring steel
- All-season: Use year-round, but not designed for extreme winter mountaineering or heavy snow accumulations
- Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Additional Options (Sold Separately):
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Bundle and Save $50
10x14 Flex-Bow Deluxe Bundle includes tent, tarp, floor liner and wing vestibule.
10x14 Flex-Bow Deluxe Highlights
Tap or click the callouts below for more information:
Kodiak tents are as bullet proof of a tent as you can get. I just purchased my third tent from them and when I need another tent it will be a Kodiak. Highly recommend
I got this tent for our family to finally have a nice tent that kept us warm at night, had room to walk around in, and was able to be set up by myself. This tent was exactly that! It was plenty roomy, and any bigger would have been awfully challenging to carry and pack. It feels really well made and I trust it will last as long as we take care of it. The only issue was the organizer panel. While it was super convenient to have it, there was only a clip on one side of it, so I was t really sure how to connect it to the tent. I ended up stringing it together with the hanging pocket. Otherwise, it's the best tent I've owned! I could see how the side mesh panels on the ends would be nice for airflow, but we were happy with this one. I'd definitely recommend it!
We have purchased a number of these tents for personal use and youth group use. They hold up great and are easy to care for. Any time you put several young men in a tent, you never know what to expect. These things are durable and when you have a mishap and need a part Kodiak is awesome!
I am completely impressed. I am a 61 year old female and was able to put this tent up by myself. Lifting the side poles did require all my strength, but I did it! I love how roomy it is. I plan to use this tent when I do month long camping.
We haven't camped out in it yet. We went ahead and did the initial set up and spray down recommended in the manual. We were very happy that the inside stayed dry!! Set up and break down were very easy and it fit nicely in the carrying sack.