Cover Top Accessory
Cover Top Accessory - 8.5' x 6' is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
The long-awaited Cover Top tent accessory is finally here! This is great option to protect your Flex-Bow tent investment. Some of the benefits of the Cover Top include:
- Protect your tent from dive-bombing birds, or those birds that like to perch directly above your perfectly shady camp site
- Keeps the weepy tree junk and tree sap off your tent roof
- Improves temperature management - can be used to help keep your tent cooler on sunny days, and help your tent retain heat on cooler nights
- Improves your tent's breathability during wet weather
- Provides more shade on a hot summer day
- Makes your tent darker on those full-moon nights (for those who like it darker when they sleep)
- …and drum roll please… it works with your tent’s awning!
The Cover Top is made from a heavy-duty poly-cotton canvas. The Cover Top is water tight and blocks light (it’s totally opaque – light does not pass through this material).
The Cover Top comes in 4 different sizes to fit the various Flex-Bow tent models:
- SKU 1688 fits Flex-Bow tent size 8.5’x6’
- SKU 1689 fits Flex-Bow tent size 9’x8’
- SKU 1680 fits Flex-Bow tent size 10’x10’
- SKU 1684 fits Flex-Bow tent size 10’x14’
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Have only set the tent up on time to make certain it was a one person set up, with me being the one person, I am 68 with the bad back and knees, Set up is very straight forward, took my time. My only suggestion would be on the L brackets that you put the pole into at the bottom of the tent, be nice is it was more of a T shape where you could put your foot on part of it to keep it up right. Hard to keep tension on the pole and guide it perfectly onto the bracket, a slight miss and it falls , I got it, just saying it might make it a bit easier. Other then that the tent was nice. The walls do tend to slant in quite a bit but I would think that is somewhat normal, I will say with 2 queen size beds inside you would have to be careful coming in either door. I would suggest a queen size and a single might be better, but for me, just one queen size, with a cooler inside, two small tables, and a portable toilet, had lots of room. Have not used to add on rain cover as of yet. Over all I would rate it a ten out of ten.
Brought one for my two person tent.its a struggle as it wont fit
This cover is great once you get it installed! Quality is excellent and it does what it was designed for. My only complaint is it getting the flex rods installed in the pockets of the cover. Install while on the ground and flex the rods more. Easier said than done. If you’re young and strong it shouldn’t be any problem! 😁
This is exactly what I need. The fit is perfect. I spend several weeks a year in the mountains camped in pine trees, etc. This keeps the top of your tent clean and is easy to clean. It also keeps your tent cooler. I wish this was offered when I bought my tent 5 years ago.
Great for darkening on bright moon nights. And providing protection for the top.