Is a truck tent right for me?
Here are some of the benefits of setting up a Kodiak Canvas tent on the bed of your truck:
- Mobility: With a truck tent, it’s a little easier to pack up and move your campsite from one place to another without having to pack up a ground tent every time. This makes it ideal for road trips and camping in remote areas. You can camp anywhere your truck can take you!
- Comfort: Truck tents provide a comfortable and elevated sleeping platform that is off the ground and away from potential hazards such as rocks, insects, critters and ground moisture. This can make for a better night's sleep.
- Easy Set-Up: Truck tents are relatively easy to set up and take down, which saves time and effort. This makes them a great option for those who want to spend less time setting up camp and more time enjoying the outdoors.
- Cost-Effective: Truck tents are typically less expensive than traditional camping tents, making them a more affordable option for those who want to go camping on a budget.
- Versatility: Truck tents are versatile and can be used for a variety of outdoor activities, including camping, hunting, fishing, and tailgating. This makes them a great investment for anyone who enjoys spending time outdoors.
- Protection: Truck tents offer protection from the elements such as rain, wind, and sun. Our canvas truck tents even come with built-in awnings or for added protection from the elements.
Each type of tent we make and sell has its advantages and disadvantages in certain situations. It all depends on your need. For some of you, a truck bed tent makes perfect sense – and is the best solution to your need.
For those that decide a truck tent would be best for you, we have you covered! We make 3 different models to fit a wide range of pickup truck beds. Our mid-size truck model (sku 7211) fits mid-size trucks like Toyota Tacoma, Ford Ranger, Chevy Colorado, GMC Canyon, Dodge Dakota, Ford Ranger and Jeep Gladiator. Our Full-Size Truck tents come in 2 sizes (sku's 7206, 7218) - one for shorter truck beds, and one for the full 8 ft. long truck beds. Both will fit full size trucks like Ford F Series, Chevy Silverado, Ram trucks, GMC Sierra, Toyota Tundra, Nissan Titan. Regardless of whether your truck is a super duty (2500, 3500, etc.) - the tents will still fit. Just make sure you order the right tent to fit your full-size truck bed length.
Kodiak Canvas truck bed tents are a wonderful option for option for those who want a convenient, comfortable, and cost-effective way to enjoy the great outdoors.