10 x 14 ft. Flex-Bow VX Canvas Camping Tent with Tarp
10 x 14 ft. Flex-Bow VX Canvas Camping Tent with Tarp is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Bonus Ground Tarp Included with Purchase
Model 6043. Introducing our VX series. We have added large triangle windows on both ends. The extra windows give you extra Ventilation and extra openness and Views. This feature is a must when camping in hot summer weather, allowing you to really open the tent up. When conditions change, simply zip the windows shut from the inside. The VX series is identical to our Deluxe version with the exception that instead of funnel-flow vents, you have large triangle windows on both ends. Stainless steel, wire stake loops give superior strength and durability.
Whether you’re headed to the campground with your family, or elk camp with your hunting buddies, this rugged, all-season tent is well suited for the occasion. Made with premium grade, Hydra-Shield™, 100% cotton duck canvas. The tight weave and silicone finish make the canvas watertight yet breathable, minimizing condensation and mugginess. Go ahead and touch the inside walls during a downpour—this canvas will not wick water. The Flex-Bow frame has tempered, spring steel rods that keep the tent taut, and robust 1-inch steel tube poles that will hold up to fierce winds. The floor is a seamless, heavy-duty, puncture resistant, 16 oz vinyl that keeps water out. Easy, one-person setup takes only a few minutes after you have it staked out. The steep walls and 6’6” high ceiling provide a roomy interior with stand-up, walk-around comfort. Large front and back doors with top rated #10 YKK zippers give convenient access. Six large windows provide openness and superb ventilation. Windows have no-see-um screen mesh, keeping out the smallest bugs. A customizable gear loft and organizer system offer plenty of places to stow gear. A large awning provides shade and a covered entry. The handy strap-and-cinch storage bag means no cramming a tent into an undersized bag. Stainless steel, wire stake loops give superior strength and durability. Hefty 12-inch steel stakes and 10x14 poly ground tarp included.
- Hydra-Shield™, 100% Cotton Duck Canvas. Durable, watertight and breathable
- Flex-Bow Frame: Exceptionally sturdy. Keeps tent taut. Quick and easy, one-person, set-up
- Spacious 6'6" ceiling height provides walk-around comfort
- Two large D-shaped doors (front and back) with #10 YKK zippers
- Six large windows with no-see-um mesh. Provides openness and superb ventilation
- Large 84x78-inch awning
- Customizable gear loft and organizer pockets
- Stainless steel, wire stake loops
- Heavy-duty 12-inch, steel rod, stakes
- Handy strap-and-cinch storage bag for convenient roll up
- Pack Weight: 79 lbs. (includes 6.5 lbs in stakes)
- Pack Size: Tent-- Length 30 in. Diameter 16 in., Poles-- Length 48 in. Diameter 5.5 in.
- Capacity: 8-person
- Ceiling Material: 10 oz Hydra-shield™ canvas
- Wall Material: 8.5 oz Hydra-Shield™ canvas
- Floor Material: 16 oz vinyl. Polyester reinforced, seamless
- Frame: 1-inch, galvanized, steel tubing
- Flex-Bow Rods: 3/8-inch, solid, spring steel
- All-season: Use year-round, but not designed for extreme winter mountaineering or heavy snow accumulations
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Additional Options (Sold Separately):
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Bundle and Save $50
10x14 Flex-Bow VX Bundle includes tent, tarp, floor liner and wing vestibule.
10x14 Flex-Bow VX Highlights
Tap or click the callouts below for more information:
We camped on the shores of Lake Powell in the 10 x 14 last summer, and a huge storm moved in during the night. It was a Lake Powell special that untethered boats and folded average tents. The wind was so strong that the tent was leaning at a pretty good angle for at least half of the night. In the morning, I was shocked to see that everything was perfect, no bent poles, no torn canvas. It was amazing. Kodiak tents are unbelievable, worth every penny.
This tent was the perfect size for two people with large cots and a dog! Very sturdy tent and so easy to put up and take down!
Quality is absolutely fantastic. Setup is extremely fast and easy for even 1 person, which for a large heavy duty tent is unbelievable . Can't wait to get the years of use out of this tent that I know it will provide!
So we have had this tent for 5 almost 6 years. I just took it down today to have the first tear fixed. It's been up at least 2 months a year since new and just came down after being up for 8 solid months. Snow, rain, hail, 70 mph winds! The tear caused by weight of snow pushing pole about 6" into the ground! Totally my fault but will start putting 10" plywood shoe under the pole.
I have owned many tents, including high-end tents. This is by far the best tent I have ever owned. Easy to set up and take down, so much so you can do it by yourself. Very weather proof, roomy and comfortable. great purchase!