Meet the newest member of the Kodiak Canvas's Stove Ready (SR) tents. The Cabin Lodge tent is where rugged meets refinement. Made with high performance, Hydra-Shield™, 100% cotton duck canvas. The tight weave and silicone finish make this canvas watertight yet breathable, minimizing condensation and mugginess that are common with synthetic tents. The sewn-in floor is a tough 13.5 oz vinyl with welded seams, that keeps water out. The tall ceiling (7.5 ft. at peak) and vertical wall design (4 ft. at sides) provide a roomy interior with stand-up, walk-around comfort. The large front door means no crouching when you come and go. Six large windows provide openness, and excellent airflow. Windows can be opened and closed from inside the tent, and feature no-see-um, screen mesh that keeps the smallest bugs out. A covered storm window and vents can be opened to circulate outside air, even when rainy. The door and windows feature top-rated YKK zippers. This design, boasting a frame with 1-inch, galvanized, steel tubing, will hold up to strong winds and even snow loads. A stove jack allows for use of a wood burning stove to keep you warm when temperatures drop. If using the tent without a stove, just zip the stove jack cover closed. A zippered storage bag and hefty, 12-inch, steel tent stakes are included. Requires two adults for setup. Limited lifetime warranty.
- Spacious 7.5 ft peak ceiling height and vertical walls. Stand-up, walk-around comfort
- Large D-shaped front door
- Hydra-Shield™ 100% cotton duck canvas. Durable, watertight, and breathable
- Sturdy frame
- 6 Large windows with no-see-um mesh
- 2 Vents
- Stainless steel, wire stake loops
- Heavy-duty, 12-inch steel rod, tent stakes
- Zippered storage bag
- 5” Stove jack with weather flap. Wood stove compatible (sold separately)
- Approx. Pack Weight: 75 lbs. (Includes tent, poles, stakes, and storage bags)
- Size: 10x10 ft. tent footprint
- Pack Size: Tent--Length: 30 in. Diameter 15 in., Poles--Length: 46 in. Diameter 8 in.
- Capacity: 6-person (2-person when stove is used)
- Ceiling Material: 10 oz Hydra-shield™ canvas
- Wall Material: 8.5 oz Hydra-Shield™ canvas
- Floor Material: 13.5 oz vinyl. Polyester reinforced, welded seams
- Zippers: YKK #10 coil on door, #8 coil on windows
- Frame: 1-inch, galvanized, steel tubing (main support)
- All-season: Use year-round, but not designed for extreme winter mountaineering or heavy snow accumulations
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
Note: This model is NOT designed for the add-on awning accessory. Customers desiring the add-on awning enclosure feature should consider the 6170 12x12 Cabin Lodge SR.
Click and Drag for Inside View
Just back from 10 days moose hunting in northern Ontario. This tent worked flawlessly !! I heated it with a buddy heater and it was warm and toasty inside. I would not think twice about recommending this to someone. The quality and material of this tent is fantastic! Don't think twice about purchasing a Kodiak Canvas product.
After using the tent for Moose hunting in Eastern Canada for one week I’m very satisfied . It’s super easy to put up and take down. It withstood a week of winds of 30 miles a hour and rain most every night…no leaks or issues…I used a Camp Chef Alpine stove with 5 inch pipe and it fits nice and snug and never leaked as well. I was very cozy and look forward to my next chance to enjoy a few nights. Thanks Kodiak!
Very good quality for all season.
This tent was on my bucket list but I should have purchased it YEARS ago. To heck with those nylon things. With 18 in. air mattresses and some down comforters this is the only way to go camping especially when the weather is in the 30s. Easy to set up you literally could live in this gem. Just buy one now. You won't regret it. And don't forget to put a fuzzy rug down!
By myself it took about 1 hr 20 minutes to set up. I liked the heavy quality material in the floor. The tent also has large zippers and everything was double stitched. Large screens allow great air movement. I think the tent is great value for the money. I’m very happy with the purchase
Very well made and easy to put up and take down. Exactly what I wanted. Fast and efficient shipping. I’m sure this tent will last many years. Thank you.
Lots of space, easy setup and take down. Lots of windows made it cool comfortable.Zippers are easy to use , never have to unstick Zippers.
Well made. Solid build. Fantastic customer service
Was difficult to setup initially (solo). Placed stakes first, and then was able to setup easier by myself. Only bought the 10x10 because of constant backorder status of 12x12, and needed reliable shelter ASAP. 10x10 has a lot of space for all my gear. Currently in the desert of Arizona. Has weathered both wind and rain storms well so far. Slight weeping along high tension points, but water intrusion is minimal at best. Windows make for excellent air circulation. Would have preferred to get the 12x12 instead. 10x10 would be perfect if had similar option as 12x12 for addon 8x8 canopy. Other than the few minor issues (solo setup, weeping) this tent is a great addition to my gold/gem prospecting gear.